Tuesday 15 November 2016

Celebrating me

Today we ... Learnt why it's important to celebrate, why is it important to embrace our achievements and our uniqueness.

I am worthy to be celebrate because.... I am a generous person and I have many differences and I have many cultures and many looks that make me worthy to be celebrate, I have many unique ways of doing things like playing ping pong while going on my phone and different other things.

My classmates described my strengths as being brainy in my learning and being good and being good at playing basketball and another one was that i'm great at being strong because I am able to lift up heavy objects.

It is important to recognize value in yourself because if you have no value in yourself you would not be able to recognize other people and even your own self your just be to blind to see what's coming because you're not recognizing your own self.

I feel very happy because i never thought that this much people actually cared about me and actually recognized me and I didn’t know that i cared to them and that they had feeling’s for me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment