Tuesday 9 February 2016

My Online Profile

Talofalava my name is Andre and im 12 years old I live in Auckland and I am for Tamaki Primary and im a year 8 in room 10.My teachers is Mrs Arieen and my teacher aid is Kelly.My favorite subject is Maths Reading and Writing.The sport that I like playing is Touch and Volley ball.My favorite food is sushi and hot food.My strengths are lots of thing like Writing Reading and Spelling.Im looking forward to Technology this year because we are learning at Tamaki College.People I admire are my Grandparents because they help me and my Parents.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work and i am looking forward to working you keep it up.... malo

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment I really appreciate it

Unknown said...

Hi Andre its me Trinity from K.I.P camp I really like your online profile its cool

Post a Comment